Register & Create team projects
First, to register, you should click on the "Log in" option in the top menu, and then click on the "Register now" button located at the bottom as shown in the image.
Once you are on the registration page, we will ask you for a few details:
- Enter your name and last name, a username or alias of your choice, the company name, and your email (the email should be your company email).
- Next, create your password using a combination of at least 8 characters, including both upper and lower case letters, at least one number, and one special character.
- Click on "Create new account" and you will receive an email at the registered email address to activate your account.
- Once registered, you can access the menu through the "Dashboard" option and create or manage your individual projects or team projects. We will explain the difference and which one may be more suitable for you.
*We recommend that you immediately go to the Dashboard > Edit profile section and set up two-factor authentication (TFA) to prevent future account lockouts.
Both "individual projects" and "Team projects" offer very similar functionality and almost the same steps. The difference lies in the fact that in the latter, you can invite, remove, assign roles, and manage other team members, and they will have access to the project's client id & client secret. However, only the owner who initially created the team project can request a change of environment from Sandbox to UAT to Production.
On the other hand, if you decide to create an individual project, keep in mind that you will be the only person who can view this information, and you won't be able to invite anyone to this project later on. In general, if you work with a team or may have a team in the future that needs access to this information, we primarily recommend working through the "team projects" option.
Creating a team project
- In the menu, on the Dashboard, select the "Create team" option.
- Assign a name to your team.
- Select the "Add team project" option.
- Here, you can assign a name to your project, select the APIs you want to test or integrate, and confirm by clicking "Add project."
- Now you can always find your projects by going to Dashboard > Manage my team projects and selecting the one you want.
- By selecting the project you want to check, you can view or copy your tenant ID, Client ID & Client Secret.
When you select your team in "Manage my team projects," you will find an option called "members." Click on it to see all the members of your team and their roles.
To invite new members, click on "Invite members," as shown in the following image, and follow the instructions.